Thursday, May 8, 2014

Foundation Review

Sit tight kiddos, this will be a quick one!
Just wanted to give a fast review of Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation.
This stuff is great in terms of coverage, staying power, and ease of application.
It is also really cheap!
Unfortunately, the lightest shade this comes in is still too dark for me.
To use this I have to mix it with lighter foundations that don't cover as well.
I definitely think you guys should try this out if it matches your skin tone!
It is a great foundation and I hope it comes out in lighter shades soon.

Let me know if you have a great foundation that comes in pale colors!
Thanks for reading.
--Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Rimmel not doing pale enough shades, I don't think I've ever had a perfect colour match from them :/
    By the way, I've tagged you in the Inspiring Blogger Award if you'd like to join in!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish it matched since the coverage and price is so good!
      Thank you!!

      Delete