Tuesday, May 6, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...

Ahhh, life has been crazy and full of crappy symptoms.
But, I am back baby. 
Thought I would give you all a quick look at some of favorite things.

Let's start with the Sweet Mint EOS lip-balm. 
Everyone is obsessed with this lately, and for good reason.
It is a great lip-balm with amazing flavors.
But to be honest, I mostly like it because I get to rub an egg on my lips.
I definitely suggest you guys try this stuff if you haven't already!


And now, my absolute favorite face lotion.
I love all of the Simple products I have tried, especially this one.
I like to get the moisturizer with SPF but I have tried it without and it also works great!
This stuff is so light that even my Grandma who has only used Clinique moisturizers
 for 30 something years absolutely loves it!
Additionally, I am always able to find $2 off coupons for Simple products,
which just makes it even better.


My obsession with this candle and its scent is probably too extreme. 
I own way too many of the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint products.
These come from Bath and Body Works and I am so in love with them.
They don't make me sick, which is rare with strong scents, and they actually do calm me.
 I definitely recommend trying these products from the Bath and Body Works aromatherapy line. 
Also please let me know if you have tried any of the other scents from this line!


Last but not least are my fake candles.
It is such a weird obsession, but I just love them so much.
I love using a whole bunch of them as a nightlight.
I still can't stand the dark, don't judge me
Having the flickering lights makes me feel so comfortable and relaxed
even when I am having a bad night filled with pain and no sleep.
Also, these candles have timers so they come on everyday at the same time
and stay on for 4-5 hours. I love not having to turn them on or off, it makes it so simple.



I hope you enjoyed sneaking a peak at a few of my favorite things.
Sorry for the big break in posts, I will try not to do it again!
Let me know what you're loving lately!
--Rachel


5 comments:

  1. Those candles are so cool! X

    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard good things about those lip balms, Will keep an eye out for the in the UK!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love EOS, but they are quite expensive to buy in the uk compared to US! Trying to collect the whole range.
    http://beckysbeautyblog12.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete