Monday, April 14, 2014

A Savior for Dry Hands


We had a record breaking winter this year. The temperatures were crazy low and the air was so dry.
It also appears the winter will never end. It got to 80 degrees today but its supposed to snow again on Tuesday. It is insane. 

Anyways, this winter my hands became so dry they were constantly cracking. I tried a lot of different lotions to fix my problem but I couldn't find anything that worked. 
Then in my Pinch Me Box (do you know what Pinch Me is?! It is great and I'll probably talk about it A LOT) I received this lotion sample. I have tried a lot of different Suave lotions and they were always ok but didn't help my hands this winter. From the first time I used this advanced therapy lotion my hands were a hundred times better. I have been using this stuff like crazy and I am so in love with it.

This is definitely a lotion that works, and works well. 
I will repurchase this as soon as I run out!
--Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment