Thursday, April 10, 2014

Meet Daisy


This is Daisy. 
She is the namesake for this blog because she is all about yarn, food, and beauty. 
As a crotchety old woman, Daisy appreciates the Grandma things in life, just like me. 
This pretty princess is Tails By Daisy's mascot and biggest fan.
If you want her love and acceptance you'll need to follow this blog and fill out a few dozen pages of applications. She is very picky but is trusting me to find her some awesome followers.
I'll leave you with one more beautiful photo of Miss Daisy.



2 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason you were a great person Rachel! You love westies. I Have owned 2 in my time and they are the greatest horrors in the world. Love them! Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This girl is probably the sweetest monster I've ever met! She acts like a stuffed animal half the time!

      Delete