Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Exposed Skin Care Review

Hi guys, it's Meagan again!

I want to tell you guys about a fantastic acne product line that I have fallen in love with.
It is a bit on the expensive side but it really has worked for me and there are some good deals on the website to help bring costs down as well as a money back guarantee for the first year. That's right, year. Additionally the kit lasts me about 3-4 months on average, so the price doesn't seem so bad.

It is Exposed Skin Care which you can look at and (if my review is convincing) buy at exposedskincare.com. I got the basic package because it is the cheapest and as it worked for me, I have no reason to order any of the more expensive packs. You can also buy the products individually but it is more expensive that way. The basic pack includes a face wash, a toner, and two serums, one for day and one for night.


The instructions tell you to wash morning and night and then pat your face dry with a clean cloth. Then apply the toner with your hands. Then while your face is still wet from the toner you apply either the morning or night serum and let your face air dry. When they say use a very small amount of the serums they're serious, it only takes a tiny tiny bit. I usually apply face lotion once it has dried because my skin dries out easily.
  (I use Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid which I love and will probably talk about later.)

When I first started using this product my acne flared up just like they warned, but my skin was very soft. After about two weeks my skin cleared up completely and has remained clearer than it has ever been. I still have an occasional breakout around my period, but the difference is so remarkable. My skin is so insanely soft and smooth.


Sometimes, I skip foundation and concealer, which is not something I would ever do before. Ever. 

Overall, I say this is a fantastic product, but is a bit on the pricey side. Check out the deals on their website because this works so well for me and if you're struggling with acne it is worth a shot!
(one year guarantee, guys).

--Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment