Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gettin' Personal

Hi guys, let's get weird!
I feel like I've known ya'll long enough to discuss my underthings.
Right? 
Probably not.
Oh well.



Alright, with my chronic pain crapola I have had trouble finding a bra that doesn't hurt just to wear. 
I have always loved Aerie bras but even they were becoming too uncomfortable for my sensitive skin.
But then, they came out with the Lexi bra!
This thing is so soft and comfortable I can wear it all day without pain.

(This is a huge deal for me, even shirts are often painful)

The best part is, they are still cute!
I may have gone a little overboard, as I now own 5. Whoops.


If you guys want to try out these super comfy bras you can here.
They always have great deals going on!


Let me know if you guys have any of these, or what comfy bras are your favorites!
Hope you enjoyed this post.
--Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment